- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- Zero Energy Stand-By: Consumes no Power While the Machine is in Stand-by Mode.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1833
- EAN Code: 4026631028004
- Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Cross Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-4 (Old Level 3)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 3
- Cutting width: 1/8 in
- Particle length:1 1/8 in
- Intake width: 9.4 in
- Container volume: 8.7 gal
- Cutting capacity: 12 - 14 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 440 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 11.3 in
- Width: 14.8 in
- Height: 23.1 in
- Weight: 28.6 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.59 kW
Hello and welcome to MyBinding video. Today we’re checking out the HSM SECURIO B22. Part of their new SECURIO line, this is a great shredder. This shredder is perfect for keeping things safe in a small business. When it comes to shred capacity, this shredder comes in both strip and cross-cut patterns. Depending upon which one you get, it can shred from 12 – 24 sheets of 20-pound paper and when it comes to staples, paperclips, credit cards, no problem. These specially hardened solid steel cutting rollers can do the job, however on the B22; only the strip-cut model can handle DVDs and CDs. This machine has a great model but you can overload it, but there’s a reverse button. Hit it, pull it out and start again. The safety and dust cover keeps away unintentional shreds. A window on the front allows you to see inside the 8.7 gallon bin and it shreds at a level 2 or 3 security, depending upon the style of shred. There it is. That’s the SECURIO B22 by HSM. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.
HSM Securio B22c Paper Shredder Product Review
- The Securio lineup of shredders from HSM contains some of the best shredder that have hit the market in a while. One of the models in the lineup is the B22c which we recently had a chance to try out. Keep reading to learn all about the B22c to see if it's right for you.
- The B22c is a Level 3 cross-cut shredder so it will give you enough protection to protect yourself and your colleagues and customers from identity theft. You can use this shredder to get rid of everything from computer printouts to credit card offers, financial documents to correspondence. Up to 14 sheets can be shredded at once.
- This is an HSM shredder so you can count on it being durable and able to tear up some non-paper items. For example, since the cutters are made out of solid steel, they will be able to take care of any paper clips or staples still attached to your documents. You can also shred credit cards.
- Using the B22c is easy is because it's able to start and stop shredding automatically. The device also has a reverse mode so you can easily remove any paper that accidentally gets jammed in the machine.
- Due to this machine's approximate documents (24" x 15" x 12"), it would be a great choice for a busy office or cubicle. Since the device shreds quietly, you can shred all you need to without bothering your colleagues. The machine has a waste bin that can hold almost 9.5" gallons of shreds.
- One of this machine's best features is its thermally protected motor. This feature helps keep the machine in great shape because it's less likely to overheat. Also, you'll be able to save money on energy costs.
- Finally, the B22c has a one-year warranty on parts. Labor is covered for 180 days.
- The Securio B22c is a great paper shredder and it has all of the features one would expect to find in a machine from such an esteemed company such as HSM. The solid steel cutting blades are nice and durable, and will enable you to shred credit cards and document fasteners. The machine has a decent shredding capacity (14 sheets) and since this is a cross-cut device, your private information will have a great deal of protection. The automatic stop/start feature is helpful and we love that the motor is thermally protected so that it's less likely to overheat after you've been using it for a while. One thing you'll want to keep in mind, however, is this shredder's size. It has a 9.5-gallon waste bin, so you can probably get away with sharing this device with one (maybe two) people. However, this isn't a shredder for departmental use
You Save: 57%
You Save: 27%
You Save: 14%
You Save: 47%
You Save: 61%