- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- Zero Energy Stand-By: Consumes no Power While the Machine is in Stand-by Mode.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1832
- EAN Code: 4026631027991
- Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Cross Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-5 (Old Level 4)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 4
- Cutting width: 1/16 in
- Particle length: 9/16 in
- Intake width: 9.4 in
- Container volume: 8.7 gal
- Cutting capacity: 9 - 11 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 440 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 11.3 in
- Width: 14.8 in
- Height: 23.1 in
- Weight: 28.6 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.59 kW
Hello and welcome to MyBinding video. Today we’re checking out the HSM SECURIO B22. Part of their new SECURIO line, this is a great shredder. This shredder is perfect for keeping things safe in a small business. When it comes to shred capacity, this shredder comes in both strip and cross-cut patterns. Depending upon which one you get, it can shred from 12 – 24 sheets of 20-pound paper and when it comes to staples, paperclips, credit cards, no problem. These specially hardened solid steel cutting rollers can do the job, however on the B22; only the strip-cut model can handle DVDs and CDs. This machine has a great model but you can overload it, but there’s a reverse button. Hit it, pull it out and start again. The safety and dust cover keeps away unintentional shreds. A window on the front allows you to see inside the 8.7 gallon bin and it shreds at a level 2 or 3 security, depending upon the style of shred. There it is. That’s the SECURIO B22 by HSM. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.
You Save: 54%
You Save: 60%
You Save: 37%
You Save: 60%
You Save: 18%