- Stapling Capacity: 210 Sheets (20lb Paper)
- Anti-Blocking System for jam-free stapling
- Dual staple guide encases the staples & provides superior performance and reliability
- Bypass System offers the convenience of using larger staples for thinner documents
- Heavy duty base with non-slip rubber feet provides support and stability
- Adjustable depth guide for consistent accuracy
- Rotating anvil for bypass or parallel stapling
- Push button for easy front loading of staples
- Space saving staple storage in base
- German engineered for quality and durability
- For optimal performance, we recommend using Novus Heavy Duty #23 staples.
- Accommodates staples up to 24mm in length.
- Sheet Capacity: 210 Sheets (20lb Paper)
- Stapling Modes: Standard Clinch, Bypass
- Throat Depth: 3"
- Staple Sizes: Up to 24mm
- Dimensions: 14 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 10 1/4"
- Warranty: 25 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Reviewed on 8/21/2015
When I saw it was made it Germany I new from past experience it would work better than expected. I use it in my print shop to make Wrap Around books up to 160 sheets of 20# paper each. Works like a champ. Good solid stapler. If you buy a similiar stapler for half the cost plan on pulling half your staples and trying again. Seriously, I know from experience!
Dahle Novus B56 Heavy-Duty Professional Stapler Review
Dahle is famous for their paper shredders and cutters, but they also manufacture some of the best staplers on the market. One of their staplers is the Dahle Novus B56, a heavy-duty device that's great for a variety of work environments. Check out its strengths and weaknesses so you can determine if this is something you need in your office.
This is a great stapler to have if you need something with which to staple both short and long documents. The B56 can staple from 20 to 210 sheets of paper at once. This is a phenomenal stapling capacity. You'll be able to use this device for just about stapling job that comes your way.
The B56 is compatible with many different types of Dahle Novus staples. Some of the fasteners you can use with this device include the 23/8, 23/10, and 24/24 staples. This particular stapler even has a bypass system that will allow you to use big staples with short documents. That way, you won't have to swap out the staples when processing a bunch of documents.
You won't need to worry about this device moving around when you're using it. The bottom of the stapler is covered in rubber so it will stay put when in use.
Dealing with a jammed stapler certainly isn't any fun. That's why this device is equipped with an anti-blocking system which will help prevent jams. This feature ensures your documents will be stapled cleanly and they won't stick to the device. Also, you can be sure that all of your documents will be cleanly stapled thanks to the dual staple guide. The guide puts adequate pressure on the fastener's legs so they'll be folded properly.
The B56 comes with a generous five-year warranty so you're covered in case you run into any problems with it.
The B56 has a short throat depth. It's only 3 inches so this isn't the best stapler to use if you need to fasten your document in the middle of the page. If that's the case, you should use a long-reach stapler.
This stapler will take up a fair amount of room because it measures 14.25" (length) x 3.5" (width) x 10.25" (height). Thus, it may not be a good choice if you want a small device.
While the Dahle Novus B56 has a couple of weaknesses, overall it's really a high-quality stapler and one that's definitely worth a look. It has an unbeatable stapling capacity so you'll be able to use it for both short and long documents. And thanks to the bypass system, you won't need to change staples when working with documents of varying lengths. The anti-blocking system is also a great feature and you'll really appreciate having a device that won't jam up on you. And, of course, the warranty is great. So, in a nutshell, the B56 is the one to get if you need a heavy-duty stapler that can fasten really thick documents. Take a look at it today.