- Product NameModelMax. Laminating WidthMax. Laminating ThicknessSpeedElectrical OutputOther Features
- Leon13DXUp to 12"2 - 5 milUp to 240 sheets per hour / Up to 39 inches per minute110VDigital control panel with 9 speed adjustment.
- Revo-OfficeUp to 12"2 - 5 milUp to 240 sheets per hour / Up to 39 inches per minute110VOne button push start - will automatically stop when complete.
- Revo-T14Up to 12"1.5 - 5 mil63" per minute110VAutomatic paper feed, laminate and cut in one process.
Revo-T14 12" Automatic Roll Laminator With Paper Feeder, Cutter and Stand Cabinet
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Extra Roll Mandrel for Revo-T14 Automatic Roll Laminator||04REVOT14RM|
The Revo-T14 is a fully automatic encapsulation roll laminator with automatic feeder and cutter. This laminator can accomodate up to 12" wide documents, and has a 5mil laminating thickness. The paper feeder holds up to 300 sheets and runs automatically with just a push of the start button. The Revo-T14 includes a six roller system (2 steel) that allows for consistent quality with thin and thick paper stocks. This laminator has a short warm up time of five minutes and has four heated rollers that makes encapsulation easy, fast and time-efficient. This Revo-T14 12" Automatic Roll Laminator is ideal for in-plants, print and copy shops.
With the Revo-T14 Automatic 12" Encapsulation Laminator with Feeder, Cutter, and Stand, you'll have more time to do other things. This laminator can laminate up to 300 sheets quickly and unattended with only a click of a button. The Revo-T14 combines high ease and speed with automatic loading, lamination, and trimming with only one click of the start button.
The machine will run continuously with a single click of the Start button once the program is set on the settings menu. When the job is over, the laminator shuts down automatically. This economical system offers an output of up to 63 inches per minute and combines the efficiency of automatic feeding, laminating, and trimming in one machine. It has a maximum width of 12" and may run continuous lengths. The automatic feeder eliminates a time-consuming and labor-intensive stage in the lamination process. With thin and thick paper stocks, a six-roller system with four heated plus two steel rollers provides consistent lamination quality.
In the laminator, films ranging from 1.5 to 5 mil can be employed. The laminator requires only five minutes to warm up. Packaging is made easy, fast, and uniform in outstanding encapsulation transparency thanks to four hot rollers and two cooling fans. Cleaning rollers and changing films is simple thanks to a top panel that can be easily accessible. To avoid injuries, an internal rotary cutter performs the cutting task safely. The Revo-T14 comes with a cabinet and stand. The cabinet provides users with a comfortable working height in addition to a tailored fit. The cabinet has a hinged door that keeps supplies and films safe and accessible. It's small enough to fit into and arrange a small space, making it ideal for in-plants, print shops, and copy shops. Because of its roll film technology and simple operation, the Revo-T14 laminator saves time and money while increasing output. To meet high production needs, different specialists and copy/print companies now provide a completely automatic laminator.
- Can be used on a desk or on the floor combined with the cabinet.
- With a push of a button, the machine feeds the paper, laminates it, and cuts it, stopping when the job is completed.
- Featuring four heating and two steel rollers, the six roller system ensures consistent quality.
- Convenient access from the top for changing film rolls and cleaning the rollers.
- It can run continuous length and is 12" broad at its widest point.
- Every hour, nearly 420 sheets (8-1/2" x 11") can be printed.
- 216 sheets (11” x 17”) can be printed every hour.
- To improve packaging transparency, active cooling fans are used.
- For increased safety, an inner spinning cutter is used to trim the laminated documents.
- Because of it’s small size, you have more room to work.
- Perfect to add in your print shop, classroom, or office space.
- The Revo T-14 is a more commercial machine and 2x as fast as it’s predecessor, the REVO Office.
- Its rotary cutter can be disabled, allowing users to laminate consistent lengths for banners and other applications.
- You don’t have to change the set-up when switching from 8.x5” x 11” to 11” x 17” or vice versa.
- For digital work up to 12x18 inches, film is available in standard 11" and 12" sizes.
- Silk Touch and Digital Super Bond films are readily available for purchase.
- A stack of 300 pages can be immediately sent to a cutter to be cut into various works or a full-size work with flush cutting.
- The T14 can be used in conjunction with a Summa plotter to generate HOT-LAM-CUT laminated die-cutting for short to medium runs.
- Additional Roll Mandrels are available. Steel of the highest quality. It was made in Japan. It's now even easier to change rolls. There's a built-in ruler for quick roll alignment. This spindle can be used with either the top or bottom spindle.
- Max. Laminating Width: Up to 12"
- Max. Laminating Thickness: 1.5 - 5 mil
- Speed: 63" per minute
- Item #:04REVOT14
- Manufacturer Item #RV-T14
- Duty Cycle3400 Sheets/Day (Letter Size)
- Side TrimmingNo
- Length TrimmingSplit gap
- Machine Weight77 lbs
- Shipping Weight85 lbs
- Electrical Output: 110V
- Temperature: Adjustable - Digital LCD