- Model NameModelBinding materialBinding CapacityPunching CapacityPunching LengthPunching FormatBinding FormatHole PithHole SpecDepth MarginPunch HolesDisengageable pinsPower SupplyMachine DimensionsWeightWarranty
- Tamerica TCC2100EAll Metal2"15 sheets per lift (20 lbs paper)12”ElectricManualN/AN/AAdjustable Margin Depth2121N/A21” x 14” x 12”26.2 lbs1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Tamerica 240EPBAll Metal2"20 sheets per lift (20 lbs paper)14”ElectricManualN/AN/AAdjustable Margin DepthN/AFully Disengageable Pins220V, 50-60HZ22” x 19” x 13”51 lbs.1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Tamerica 210EPBPlastic comb2"15 - 20 sheets per lift (20 lbs paper)12"ElectricManualN/AN/AN/A77N/A20” x 15” x 11”29 lbs.1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Tamerica OfficePro-21EPlastic comb2"20 sheets (20#)11.7" (A4)ElectricManual14.3mm3x8mm2.5 - 6.5mm2121110V/60Hz18.1" x 11" x 9"37.4 lbs1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Tamerica 240EPB Heavy Duty Electric Comb Binding Machine
- Punching 15,000 – 20,000 sheets/ hr up to 14” or 24 holes and binds 250 books/ hr
- 4-postion punching depth
- Adjustable punching from 1 – 24 holes
- 14" Max punching length
- Automatic foot pedal control
- Fully disengageable dies
- Adjustable margin depth
- Punches 20 sheets of 20lb paper
- Hollow Ground dies
- All Metal construction
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Tamerica 240EPB Heavy Duty Electric Comb Binding Machine Review
If there's one document finishing method that's perennially popular, it's plastic comb binding. This binding method is easy, looks great, and adds that finishing touch to all of your important work. There are a number of machines capable of working with plastic combs, including the Tamerica 240EPB. It's a heavy-duty device that can bind a lot of books in a flash. Let's take a closer look at this machine so you can determine is this is the device for your needs.
The 240PB has a 20-sheet punching capacity. That may not sound like much, but since this machine is electric, it's capable of punching up to 20,000 sheets in just one hour. As for binding your books, this machine can finish off 250 books per hour. With such great punching and binding capacities, the 240EPB is perfect for any work environment that needs a heavy-duty machine - and has deadlines to meet.
This machine's punching dies are fully disengageable so you'll be able to punch and bind both large and small books. The maximum punching length is 14 inches, so you'll even be able to work with legal-sized documents (8.5" x 14"). Not a lot of binding machines have this feature, so this makes that 240EPB stand out from the crowd.
If you'd like to make sure that your document doesn't lose any of its pages, you can use the 240EPB's depth of punch margin control. Using this feature will allow you to place the holes a certain distance away from the paper's edge, resulting in stronger documents and pages that can be easily turned. The margin control has four settings so it will be easy to pick the right one for the document you're working on.
The 240EPB has a convenient foot pedal that not only helps speed up the process, it also keeps your hands free. However, you may want to note that the machine's handle is located on the right side of the device. This won't be a problem if who's using it is right-handed, but it could obviously be an issue if you or your colleagues are left-handed.
This is one of the most durable comb binding machines on the market. It's been constructed entirely out of metal and even has hollow ground dies. Unlike machines containing plastic parts, you're going to get years of use out of the 240EPB, making it a wise investment. It even comes with a terrific one-year warranty to cover you in case something unexpected happens.
Overall, the Tamerica 240EPB is a fantastic plastic comb binding machine and would be an excellent addition to any environment that needs one. Its punching and binding capacities are first-rate and you'll definitely be able to crank out a lot of documents quickly, which will be very helpful if you're working under a deadline. You just need to be sure that you're comfortable with the location of the handle. If you are, then you'll no doubt find that this is the right machine for you.