- Model NameModelLamination ThicknessLaminating WidthWarm Up TimeLamination SpeedReverse FunctionHeating MethodTemperature RangeDimensionsPower ConsumptionWarranty
- TCC600010mil13" (330mm)5 minutes38" / min.Yes6 RollersAdjustable Temperature25" x 14" x 9"1000W1 Year
- TCC16010mil6"5 minutes26" / min.Yes4 Rollers77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)15" x 12" x 8"300W1 Year
- TCC23010mil9"5 minutes26" / min.Yes4 Rollers77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)19" x 12" x 8"380W1 Year
- TCC33010mil13"5 minutes26" / min.Yes4 Rollers77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)22" x 12" x 8"470W90 Day
- SM33010mil13"6 minutes14" / min.Yes4 Rollers77 F - 320 F (25 C - 160 C)23" x 10" x 7"300W90 Day
Tamerica / Tashin TCC6000 13" Professional Photo Laminator
- Handles photos up to 9" x 12"
- 13" Laminating Width.
- Adjustable Temperature.
- Maintenance-free design.
- High-impact all metal construction.
- Smooth quiet motor.
- Light indicates ready-to-use.
- Advanced hot silicone roller system for bubble-free lamination.
- 6 rollers / Speed and temperature control with ready light indicator.
- Reverse / Anti-jam Mechanism.
- For Moderate Use.
- UL listed and CSA approved.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Leon13DX 12.5" Pouch Laminator
- Lamination Thickness: 10mil
- Laminating Width: 13" (330mm)
- Warm Up Time: 5 minutes
- Lamination Speed: 290-970mm (11"-38") / MIN.
- Temperature Control: LED
- Reverse Function: Yes
- Heating Method: 6 Rollers
- Dimensions: 25" x 14" x 9"
- Power Consumption: 1000W
- Motor: DC 12V
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Welcome to MyBinding video. Today we look at the TCC6000, a 13-inch professional photo laminator by Tamerica. Heavy duty, solid, and works with great industrial strength, the TCC6000 is a great laminator. It can laminate both hot and cold documents and can handle up to 10mil in pouch thickness. And you can adjust the speed and temperature at any time. So with this machine, you can laminate just about anything. It works well with both the carrier and not with the carrier. However, we recommend the carrier with the machine at this kind of investment. The crease end always goes in first in the throat of the machine and this is 13 inches wide, accommodating the largest pouches. With smaller items such as photos, business cards, ID badges, you'll want to use a carrier because of the size of the machine, you don’t want the product to get lost inside. Also, carriers allow you to do multiple things at once. This machine has four fold rollers, so your product comes out consistently good every single time. Should you have any jam of any sort, there is a reverse button on the machine. Push it, and hold it down, and remove your project. That’s it. That’s the TCC6000 by Tamerica. For more demos, reviews, and how to’s , check out MyBinding.com.
Tamerica / Tashin TCC6000 13" Professional Photo Laminator Review
Does your office need a heavy-duty laminator that's packed with great features such as a wide feed opening and the ability to do color foil transfer processing? If so, you'll definitely want to take a look at the Tamerica TCC6000 Professional Photo Laminator. This is a great device that you're going to love. Here's a detailed look at this machine.
The TCC6000 had a feed opening that can accommodate documents up to 13 inches wide. This makes it ideal for laminating letter- and legal-sized documents as well as wider documents such as signs and menus. This machine can also laminate photos that are up to 9" x 12" in size. The laminate will not only protect your photos, it will enhance their colors as well.
This laminator is compatible with pouches of varying thickness. For documents that need less protection you can use pouches as thin as 3 mil. For items needing more, you can use pouches that are 7 or 10 mil thick.
You'll know when this device is ready for use because a light will go on. This laminator can run continuously so you can laminate a lot of documents and photos without needing to give the machine a break.
As mentioned before, one of the great things about this device is that it can do color foil transfer processing. This isn't a feature you see very often in pouch laminators, so that makes this product stand out.
The TCC6000 is one of the most durable laminators you can buy. It has all-metal construction so you'll be able to use it for years to come.
This device operates very quietly so you'll be able to use it in a shared workspace. Your colleagues won't be disturbed and you'll still wind up with professional-looking documents.
You'll be able to select the TCC6000's temperature and speed settings via an LED control panel. It has both hot and cold settings so you'll be able to laminate heat-sensitive items such as documents printed with water-based ink. You'll also be able to choose just the right settings for whatever you're laminating so you'll get the best possible results.
The TCC6000 has six rollers to ensure that all of your documents will look like they've been laminated by a professional.
If your document gets jammed, you can use the TCC6000's reverse mode to get it out of the machine. You can then go right back to laminating.
This laminator requires very little maintenance, so you'll be able to spend your time doing things that are more productive and rewarding.
This device comes with a limited one-year warranty so you'll be covered if the machine doesn't perform as it should.
The Tamerica TCC6000 is one of the best pouch laminators available. It consistently produces great results, can do color foil transfer processing, and is easy to use. And, with its metal construction, it will last you for years. So if you need a great laminator for your office, definitely give the TCC6000 some consideration. You'll be glad you did.