- Model NameModelLamination ThicknessLamination SpeedLaminating WidthWarm Up TimeHeating SystemOperating TemperatureSpeed ControlTemperature ControlRoller AdjustmentMounting CapabilityReverse FunctionCore SizeDimensionsPower ConsumptionWarranty
- TCC1655-HC1.5 - 10mil4 fpm65"25minHeated RollersN/AYesYesYes1/2"Yes1" - 2.25" & 3"83" x 27" x 34"3000WATTS1 Year
- VersaLam 2700-P1.5 - 10mil4 fpm27"N/A1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AYesYesYesup to 3/16"Yes1" and 3"51" x 27" x 24"1600W1 Year
- Versalam 2700-HC1.5 - 10mil4 Feet per Minute27"N/A1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AYesYesYesup to 1/4"Yes1 or 3"51" x 27" x 24"1600W1 Year
- TCC-2700XM1.5 - 10mil8.8 fpm27"N/A1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AYesYesYesup to 1/4"Yes1"48" x 19" x 18"1600W1 Year
- Versalam-13001.5 - 10 mil8.8 fpm13"N/AN/AN/AYesYesYesup to 1/4"Yes1" and 3"34" x 24" x 18"1600W1 Year
- Versalam 2700-EP1.5 - 10 mil8.8’/min27"N/AN/AN/AYesYesYesup to 1/4” boardsYes1" & 3"51” x 27” x 24”1600W1 Year
- TCC12001.5 - 10 mil4 fpm45"N/A1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AYesYesYesup to 1/2Yes1" and 3"66" x 27" x 52"3000W1 Year
- TCC-1200HC1.5mil to 10mil13 feet per minute45"N/AN/AN/AN/AlYesYesup to 1/2”Yes1”. 2.25” and 3” Core Size62" x 45" x 27"3000W1 Year
- TCC-1400F+1.5 – 5 mil8.8 fpm14”10 minutes1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AN/AN/AN/Aup to 3/16"Yes1"35" x 18" x 11"1600W1 Year
- TCC-655Q1.5 - 10mil5 fpm25"10 minutesHot Roller Internal Infrared Heater150ºC / 302ºF maximumKey PadKey PadManual (6-presets)up to 3/16"Yes1"35" x 18" x 11"1400W1 Year
Tamerica TCC1200 Wide Format 45" Hot and Cold Roll Laminator
- Take up bar for cold lamination.
- Tension adjustment.
- Silicon rollers for enhanced laminating.
- Vacuumed table for smooth feeding.
- 1-side & 2-side lamination.
- Auto-releasing paper/ reverse button.
- Temperature conversion feature.
- Front & rear emergency power shut-down button.
- Foot pedal control.
- Auto shut-off w/ disable switch.
- Feed tray & shield sensors.
- Bottom roller stop sensor.
- Temperature on/off switch for bottom roller.
- Guide plates for 8.5" x 11".
- On/off switch for rear fans.
- J"-bar sliding bottom mandrel.
- Safety sensor on tray and shield.
- 2 Built-in trimmers.
- Cooling fans.
- UL Pending.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Tamerica TCC 2700 27" Roll Laminator
- Lamination Thickness: 1.5 - 10 mil
- Lamination Speed: 4 fpm
- Mounting Capability: 3/16", 1/4", 1/2", 9/16"
- Max. laminating width: 45"
- Max. laminating thickness: 10mil
- Core Size: 1" and 3"
- Electrical: 220V/50Hz/3000W
- Dimensions: 66" x 27" x 52"
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Tamerica TCC1200 Roll Laminator Review
In this day and age, there are a large number of roll laminators you can choose from, especially if you're looking for a wide-format model. One of the devices currently available is the Tamerica TCC1200. Here's a rundown of this machine's features, as well as what kind of rating it gets on a 1-to-10 scale.
If you're looking for a wide-format device, the TCC1200 should definitely be up to consideration. This machine has a 45-inch laminating width, so it's perfect for large projects including posters, retail displays, and more as long as they're less than 3.75 feet wide. You can also use this machine to process letter- and legal-sized documents (8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14").
One of the things that makes the TCC1200 very versatile is its ability to work with varying thicknesses of laminating film as well as mounting boards. The laminating film you use can be up to 10 mil thick, so your documents be either extremely rigid or very flexible depending on your needs. As for mounting boards, you can use ones that are either 9/16", 3/16", 1/4", or 1/2" thick. Also, you can do either one- or two-sided lamination depending on what your project calls for.
The TCC1200 is a machine that can run on both hot and cold settings so you'll be able to use thermal and pressure-sensitive film. The cold setting is perfect for heat-sensitive items, so you'll be able to laminate color copies, photographs, and any other documents that could be damaged by heat.
This machine's rollers are made from high-quality silicone. The rollers help ensure that all of your laminated items look great and won't have any bubbles or wrinkles.
The TCC1200 is a fast device that can process over 300 centimeters per minute. That's approximately 118 inches or slightly less than 10 feet.
This is a machine is pretty easy to use even though it's on the large side. It comes with a foot pedal that helps make laminating fast, while also keep your hands free. There's also a reverse button that can help you clear up any jams that might occur. Plus, the machine has both front and rear emergency shut-down buttons just in case you run into any problems while operating it.
If you're looking for a machine that's durable and can last a long time, the TCC1200 is a good choice. It has all metal-construction so it can withstand frequent use. Plus, it's backed by a one-year warranty. Just keep in mind that this device is large and it will take up a bit of room, so be sure you have adequate space for it.
Final rating: 9. Overall, the Tamerica TCC1200 is a great choice if you need a wide-format device for your laminating projects. It's great that it has both hot and cold settings, and that its laminating width is a whopping 45 inches. The fact that it can process different pouches and mounting boards is also great because you'll really have a lot of options when using it. As long as you have enough room for this device, you should be very pleased with what it can do and the results you get from it. So check out the TCC2100 today.