Daige Laminating Equipment
All Daige products are still made with pride in the U.S. Each machine is hand assembled and tested thoroughly to make sure it will run right for you. Their adhesives and coatings are unsurpassed in providing superior performance.
Hot Melt Adhesive
Designed for use with Maxit Adhesive Coaters for making hard covers, mounting prints to boards or making custom labels.
Daige has been manufacturing adhesive systems for over 35 years. The company started on Long Island in 1965 specializing in a product line called adhesive wax coaters. This is a hot melt adhesive system used in the graphics and newspaper industries. We soon developed a world-wide reputation for making the highest quality products and were represented by dealers in 25 countries.
Display Type List Grid
Part #: RP15
- Contact adhesive.
- After coating media, mount within 3 minutes.
- Provides a permanent bond to all surfaces.
- Provides a stiffer bond than MXII.
Part #: MXII12
- Designed for making hard covers, mounting prints to boards or making custom labels.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Unsurpassed, permanent adhesion.
- Sticks to all surfaces including metal, plastic and wood.