James Burns Automated Equipment
Tired of sitting in front of your binding punch for hours on end? There is a solution. These automated high speed punches are capable of taking entire reams of paper and punching them in just minutes. Simply place your stack of paper on the machine, press the button and walk away. The systems will feed a few sheets at a time, punch them and stack them up for you to finish. It doesn't get much easier than that. Imagine the hours that this type of machine can save you or your staff. Now think of what you could do with that time. The possibilities are endless.
Display Type List Grid
- Part #: 04DOCUPUNCH
- Part #: 04JBDOCUMINI
- Part #: 04ALPHADOC
- Part #: 04JBWOB3000
Part #: 04JBBB50
- Finishes documents and calendars up to 20" in width.
- High output speeds of 600-1200 books per hour, depending on finishing type and operator skill.
- Automatically cuts wire to length, feeds and positions wire for insertion, and finishes hand fed pre-punched documents and calendars.
- Accommodates all wire sizes from 1/4" up to 1", using either standard or jumbo spools in 3:1 and 2:1 pitches.
- Part #: 04JBBB520P
- Part #: 04JBEX610D
Part #: 04JBEX610DA
- Reduced setting time - up to 30% - only one adjustment required for both operations.
- Increased throughput - up to 25% - without considering handling time between the two operations which would be required with a single action machine.
- Simultaneous punching and cutting with marginal speed reduction compared to single action (60 to 80 strokes vs 110).
- Minimum training time required for the operator.
- Part #: 04JBEX610