James Burns Automated Equipment
Tired of sitting in front of your binding punch for hours on end? There is a solution. These automated high speed punches are capable of taking entire reams of paper and punching them in just minutes. Simply place your stack of paper on the machine, press the button and walk away. The systems will feed a few sheets at a time, punch them and stack them up for you to finish. It doesn't get much easier than that. Imagine the hours that this type of machine can save you or your staff. Now think of what you could do with that time. The possibilities are endless.
Display Type List Grid
- Part #: 04DOCUPUNCH
- Part #: 04ALPHADOC
- Finishes documents and calendars up to 20" in width.
- High output speeds of 600-1200 books per hour, depending on finishing type and operator skill.
- Automatically cuts wire to length, feeds and positions wire for insertion, and finishes hand fed pre-punched documents and calendars.
- Accommodates all wire sizes from 1/4" up to 1", using either standard or jumbo spools in 3:1 and 2:1 pitches.
- Ships Free Over $75
$68,425.00Choose Sizes Below
- Efficient: Speeds of up to 3 000 documents per hour, with constant high quality.
- Versatile performances: Punches and binds books and calendars up to 7 mm ( 5/16"). Can also be used in a bind only operation for book sizes up to 20 mm (1" Wire-O®) thick.
- Reliable and efficient operation.
- Modern design using the latest engineering.
- Oversize / Truck shipping
$196,000.00Choose Sizes Below
- Part #: 04JBBB520P
Part #: 04JBEX610D
- Maximum Format (Binding Edge): 11" (297 mm)
- Maximum Format (Sheet Length): 9.8" (250 mm)
- Machine Cycle Speed: 80 cycles/minute
- Designed to punch both paper and cardboard
Part #: 04JBEX610DA
- Reduced setting time - up to 30% - only one adjustment required for both operations.
- Increased throughput - up to 25% - without considering handling time between the two operations which would be required with a single action machine.
- Simultaneous punching and cutting with marginal speed reduction compared to single action (60 to 80 strokes vs 110).
- Minimum training time required for the operator.
Part #: 04JBEX610
- Punching: Up to 8,400 cycles/hour
- Capable of producing up to 125,000 punched sheets per hour
- Die Patterns: Wire-O, Plastic Coil, Plastic Comb, Velobind, 2, 3, & 4 ring binder, etc.
- Continuous loading top feed trays speed up productivity without stopping the machine.