Spinnit Three-Spindle Paper Drills
Here at MyBinding.com carry a full line of spindle paper drills by Spinnit. Each of the machines we offer have unique features what will allow you get the most out of which ever one you choose. Furthermore, these guys are built to last. They are durable and will stand up to use after use. You can choose from manual or machines that use hydraulics for amore automated process. Not to mention these machines fit nicely in almost any setting without taking up space. Go on ahead and check out the options below and let us know if you have any additional questions.
Display Type List Grid
- Part #: FMM-3
Part #: FMMS-3
- Stationary heads set 4-1/4" on center for three-ring binder drilling.
- Built for ease of use.
- Traversing table travels 14".
- Easy movable head design.
Part #: FMMH-31
- 2 1/2" Drilling Capacity.
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation.
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge.
- Easy to adjust moveable head design.
Part #: FMMH-3
- 2" drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Easy to adjust moveable head design
- Adjustable hydraulic lift speed