- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell
- ECC (Electronic Capacity Control) indicator helps prevent paper jams by indicating sheet capacity levels during the shredding process
- Wide, 12" feed opening
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs
- Lifetime warranty on the cutting shafts
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor rated for continuous operation
- Sturdy "twin drive system" with dust-proof gear box housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Convenient shred bin
- 32 gallon shred volume (approximate)
- Strip width: 3/16"
- Sheet capacity: 27-30
- Shred speed: 18 ft./min.
- Security level: P-2 (Old Level 2)
- Feed opening: 12"
- Maximum horsepower: 1
- Motor output: .64 KW
- Electrical requirements: 115 V
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 18 1/2" x 21" x 36 1/2"
- Weight: 132 lbs.
MBM Destroyit 3104 Strip-Cut Shredder Review
Does your office need a brand new strip-cut paper shredder that can be shared by several people? If so, the MBM DestroyIt 3104 just might be the machine you're looking for. This first-rate device has a lot to offer, so let's take a look at its many strengths as well as its couple of weaknesses:
- The 3104 can shred up to 30 sheets at a time, so it has an excellent shredding capacity. The machine's top shredding speed is 18 feet per minute, so you will be able to get rid of your documents quickly.
- This shredder has a 12-inch feed opening, so it will be easy to shred both large and small documents. The machine has a very durable cutting mechanism that can easily shred documents that have paper clips and staples attached to them. And you will be able to shred credit cards and CD's for extra security.
- The 3104 has a photo cell that can detect items in the feed opening. When this happens, the machine will automatically shred your paper or plastic items. And it is unlikely that this shredder will jam up since it has an Electronic Capacity Control that will let you know if you're trying to shred too much.
- If you are worried about safety, you will be glad to know that the 3104 has a Safety Protection System. The system features an electronically controlled safety shield in the device's feed opening so you can stay safe.
- This shredder has a continuous-duty motor so you will be able to shred throughout the day as needed. The motor runs quietly so you can get rid of your documents without disturbing your co-workers.
- If you need a machine for shared use, the 3104 is a good choice. The device features a 32-gallon waste bin so you and you colleagues can shred a lot before needing to empty the bin.
- Finally, this durable, high-quality shredder is made from the best materials so you can expect to get a lot of use out of it.
- Since the 3104 has a large waste bin, it almost goes without saying that it's not the best choice for small work areas. The machine's approximate dimensions are 37" x 21" x 19". You should probably measure your work area beforehand to ensure the shredder will fit in it.
- Keep in mind that since this isn't a strip-cut shredder, it doesn't offer as much security as some of the cross- and micro-cut models out there.
The MBM DestroyIt 3104 is a terrific choice if your office needs a new strip-cut shredder. This machine has a lot of special features ranging from the 30-sheet shredding capacity to the roomy waste bin. The device's Safety Protection System ensures safe operation and the continuous-duty motor will help you get things done in a timely manner. Just keep in mind that this machine is large, so you will need a good amount of space for it. Check out the 3104 today if it's sounds like the right strip-cut shredder for your workplace.
You Save: 49%
You Save: 59%
You Save: 37%
You Save: 43%
You Save: 61%