Model NameModelHopper CapacityVariable SpeedPaper SizePowerDimensionsWeightSafety CertificationsWarranty
AutoSeal FD 2096Up to 350 sheets 24#Up to 30,000 forms per hourUp to 12" wide, up to 17" long120V 60Hz, 30Amp86" L x 28" W x 42" H450 lbsN/A90 day limited warranty on parts, excluding wearables and labor
AutoSeal FD 2200-10N/AFixed speed of 40,000 forms/hrUp to 11.5" wide240V, Single Phase25" W x 24" L x 38.5"-39" H180 lbsN/A90 day limited warranty on parts. Excluding wearables and labor.
AutoSeal FD 2300 SeriesFD 2300 (AutoSeal High-Volume Production Pressure Sealer - Air Feed Table): Up to 500 Sheets 24# (90gsm)
FD 2300-EX (AutoSeal High-Volume Production Pressure Sealer - Extended Air Feed Table): Up to 1,000 Sheets 24# (90gsm)
FD 2350 (AutoSeal High-Volume Production Pressure Sealer - Pile Feeder): Up to 3,500 Sheets 24# (90gsm)
FD 2380 (AutoSeal High-Volume Production Pressure Sealer - Continuous Form with FD 676 Burster): Continuous FormsUp to 43,000 sheets per hour – based on 11" Z-Fold (279mm)FD 2300/2350/2380: Up to 11.5" W x 25" L
FD 2300-EX: Up to 11.5" W x 14" L208V, three phase, 20 Amp(Special 3 Phase Power Required) NEMA L14-20P plug included, NEMA L14-20R receptacle requiredCut-sheet models: 152" L x 30" W x 56" H
FD 2380: 167" L x 30" W x 56" HApprox. 1,200 lbsUL applied for90 day limited warranty on parts. Excluding wearables and labor.
Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Mid-Volume Production Pressure Sealer
53119.69 NewCondition InStock
Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Mid-Volume Production Pressure Sealer
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Formax V-Stack36i Interfaced with FD 2056, FD 2096, or 2300 Series Pressure Sealers and FD386, FD 38Xi Paper Folders (Factory Install Only)||04FXVSTACK36I||
|Formax Stand for V-Stack36i (Adjustable Height With Locking Casters)||04FXFD38FVS3610||
This Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer is a production-level solution for processing pressure seal forms. The FD 2096 replaces the discontinued FD 2094 and features an improved feeding system. It uses a patented pressure seal technology to efficiently process cut-sheet pressure seal forms in a mid-volume production environment, at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour. Its bottom-suction air-feed system provides accurate feeding and allows for continual loading of forms, dramatically reducing down time. This Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 has a heavy duty construction combines with quick set-up and operation that makes it a powerful solution for processing mid-volume pressure-seal mailings.
- Variable Speed: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour.
- Top-Loading Bottom Air Feed: The air feed deck accurately feeds forms, while allowing for continuous top feeding, with no need to stop and reload.
- Resettable Counter: 6-digit LED counter provides maximum audit control.
- Noise Reduction: Covers and fold plates are insulated to reduce operating noise.
- Rugged Construction: Designed for mid-volume production environments.
- Casters for Easy Transport.
- Heavy Duty Fold Rollers: Polyurethane foam rollers eliminate the need for gap ajustments .
- Rugged Fold Plates: Metal fold plates feature metric and standard scales for easy fold setting.
- Air-Feed Pump: Fully enclosed.
- Rotating Air Suction Drum: Located on the feed table, separates sheets for accurate feeding.
- User-Friendly Adjustments: Fold plates feature a 7-point quick-release fold stop, skew adjusment and fine tuning knob.
- Pressure Rollers: Precision ground clutching four-roller system .
- Ball Transport Deck: Adjustable 17" ball-deck provides smooth, efficient transport from the folder into the sealer.
- Fault Detection: Infrared sensor located at the infeed of the sealer detects any faults and sends a signal to stop the folding unit.
- Plexi-Cover: Hinged with a handle to allow quick access to the sealing area. Includes safety interlock to stop the system when opened.
- Static Eliminator Brush: Located on the exit of the sealer to reduce static electricity and assist in the neat, sequential stacking of forms onto the conveyor.
- 24" Outfeed Conveyor: Includes speed control and run-out switch for easy unloading of processed forms.
- Adjustable Stacking Wheels: Help to keep processed forms in a neat, sequential order.
Write Your Own Review
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 sheets 24#
- Variable Speed: Up to 30,000 forms per hour
- Usage: Mid-Volume Production
- Paper Size: Up to 12" wide, up to 17" long
- Dimensions (Conveyor Extended): 86" L x 28" W x 42" H
- Dimensions (Conveyor Closed): 64" L x 28" W x 42" H
- Weight: 450 lbs
- Power: 120V 60Hz, 30Amp
- Power Plug: NEMA L5-30P
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 day limited Manufacturer's Warranty on parts, excluding wearables and labor
Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Production Pressure Sealer Demo
Transcript: The Formax FD 2096 uses patented pressure seal technology to efficiently process cut sheet forms in a mid-volume production environment at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour. User friendly include a bottom air feed system allows for continual loading of forms. Heavy duty fold plates designed for easy adjustment, insulated covers for noise reduction and an outfeed conveyor which neatly stacks processed forms and folds away for easy storage. To use the FD 2096 raise the outfeed conveyor to its upright position and use the knobs to secure into place. Attach the outfeed tray extension and conne ... Read More
The Formax FD 2096 uses patented pressure seal technology to efficiently process cut sheet forms in a mid-volume production environment at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour. User friendly include a bottom air feed system allows for continual loading of forms. Heavy duty fold plates designed for easy adjustment, insulated covers for noise reduction and an outfeed conveyor which neatly stacks processed forms and folds away for easy storage. To use the FD 2096 raise the outfeed conveyor to its upright position and use the knobs to secure into place. Attach the outfeed tray extension and connect the conveyor cable, next raise the top cover and remove the upper fold plate cover. Use the quick release fold stop to set the fold position based on the form type. The fold plates are clearly marked with standard and metric scales. Replace the fold plate cover and top cover. Repeat the process with the lower fold plate. Turn on the folder power switch, this will activate the air pump load the forms onto the air feed table and adjust for form size. Watch how the air feed system raises and separates the forms for accurate feeding. Turn on the sealer power switch and press the green button to start the seal rollers and the conveyor. Finally, turn the start/stop switch to the start position and adjust the speed using the speed control knob. The bottom air feed system accurately feeds forms while allowing for continuous top loading with no need to stop for reloading. an adjustable ball transport deck provides a smooth and closed transition from the fold rollers into the sealer. The six digit resettable LED counter provides a total count of processed forms. The outfeed conveyor features adjustable stacking wheels to keep processed forms in a neat sequential order. The FD 2096 is constructed with a heavy-duty steel frame and insulated high-impact covers for durability and noise reduction. Designed with ease of operation in mind, the Formax FD 2096 offers an unmatched level of performance. Reliability and proven technology and is the ideal solution for a mid-sized production environment.