Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Mid-Volume Production Pressure Sealer
This Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer is a production-level solution for processing pressure seal forms. The FD 2096 replaces the discontinued FD 2094 and features an improved feeding system. It uses a patented pressure seal technology to efficiently process cut-sheet pressure seal forms in a mid-volume production environment, at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour. Its bottom-suction air-feed system provides accurate feeding and allows for continual loading of forms, dramatically reducing down time. This Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 has a heavy duty construction combines with quick set-up and operation that makes it a powerful solution for processing mid-volume pressure-seal mailings.
- Variable Speed: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour.
- Top-Loading Bottom Air Feed: The air feed deck accurately feeds forms, while allowing for continuous top feeding, with no need to stop and reload.
- Resettable Counter: 6-digit LED counter provides maximum audit control.
- Noise Reduction: Covers and fold plates are insulated to reduce operating noise.
- Rugged Construction: Designed for mid-volume production environments.
- Casters for Easy Transport.
- Heavy Duty Fold Rollers: Polyurethane foam rollers eliminate the need for gap ajustments .
- Rugged Fold Plates: Metal fold plates feature metric and standard scales for easy fold setting.
- Air-Feed Pump: Fully enclosed.
- Rotating Air Suction Drum: Located on the feed table, separates sheets for accurate feeding.
- User-Friendly Adjustments: Fold plates feature a 7-point quick-release fold stop, skew adjusment and fine tuning knob.
- Pressure Rollers: Precision ground clutching four-roller system .
- Ball Transport Deck: Adjustable 17" ball-deck provides smooth, efficient transport from the folder into the sealer.
- Fault Detection: Infrared sensor located at the infeed of the sealer detects any faults and sends a signal to stop the folding unit.
- Plexi-Cover: Hinged with a handle to allow quick access to the sealing area. Includes safety interlock to stop the system when opened.
- Static Eliminator Brush: Located on the exit of the sealer to reduce static electricity and assist in the neat, sequential stacking of forms onto the conveyor.
- 24" Outfeed Conveyor: Includes speed control and run-out switch for easy unloading of processed forms.
- Adjustable Stacking Wheels: Help to keep processed forms in a neat, sequential order.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 sheets 24#
- Variable Speed: Up to 30,000 forms per hour
- Usage: Mid-Volume Production
- Paper Size: Up to 12" wide, up to 17" long
- Dimensions (Conveyor Extended): 86" L x 28" W x 42" H
- Dimensions (Conveyor Closed): 64" L x 28" W x 42" H
- Weight: 450 lbs
- Power: 120V 60Hz, 30Amp
- Power Plug: NEMA L5-30P
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 15%
Questions & Answers