Tamerica OfficePro-34E Wire Binding Machine
The Tamerica OfficePro-34E Wire Binding Machine makes quick work of the most challenging twin loop wire binding workloads. Reduce fatigue and improve productivity using the OfficePro-34E's electric punching; able to punch up to 20 sheets at once with a 1/2" binding capacity and disengageable punching pins. The OfficePro-34E has a relatively compact footprint, perfect for fitting into the tight spaces of any office environment. Discover how the Tamerica OfficePro-34E Electric Comb Binding Machine can help improve productivity and your bottom line, today.
- Binding material: Twin loop wire
- Binding Capacity: 1/2"
- Punching Capacity: 20 sheets (20#)
- Punching Length: 11.7" (A4)
- Punching Format: Electric
- Binding Format: Manual
- Hole Pith: 8.46mm (3:1)
- Hole Spec: 3x8mm
- Depth Margin: 2.5 - 6.5mm
- Punch Holes: 34
- Disengageable Pins: 34
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
- Machine Dimensions: 18.1" x 11" x 9"
- Weight: 39.6 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Part Number: tofficepro34e
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Welcome to MyBindiing video. This is Tamerica's Officepro 34E, a 3:1 pitch wire binding system. This all-in-one system allows you to bind a book with using wire up to one-half inch in thickness. It's simple, efficient, and stows away nicely. This double slider here serves as a side margin control, assuring that all papers are punched consistently throughout your whole project. A strength of the OfficePro 34E is fully disengageable die pins. All 34 can be removed so there are no half holes or missed punch holes. Also, it's useful for different size pieces of paper. We'll take our final run with... Read More
Welcome to MyBindiing video. This is Tamerica's Officepro 34E, a 3:1 pitch wire binding system. This all-in-one system allows you to bind a book with using wire up to one-half inch in thickness. It's simple, efficient, and stows away nicely. This double slider here serves as a side margin control, assuring that all papers are punched consistently throughout your whole project. A strength of the OfficePro 34E is fully disengageable die pins. All 34 can be removed so there are no half holes or missed punch holes. Also, it's useful for different size pieces of paper. We'll take our final run with a scrap paper and this time it's perfect. On the right hand side is the depth of margin control knob. Turning this allows you to make either larger or smaller margins according to the size document you'll be binding. If you're satisfied with your settings, let's begin. Starting with the covers, either face up or face down ? but do the whole project that way - and punch through all your papers. This machine can punch up to 20 sheets of 20lb paper per punch. The lid on the top of the machine reveals a nice wire rack that you can hang your wire on so you can drape your papers. A little trick in wire binding is to take the back page and flip it over to the front page. That way in the end the closed seam is hidden inside the book. All at once or in smaller batches, drape your entire project over the teeth of the wire. Set the dial on the top to match the size wire binds you'll be using. That way the closer doesn't close too much. And with the C-shape of the open wire, place it ?C" faced down into the trough and close it up. Bring the lever all the way down until it stops. And that's all in there's to it, you're all done. And the closed seam is hidden inside the back cover. That is the Tamerica OfficePro 34E. For more demos, reviews, and how to's, check out MyBinding.com.
Tamerica OfficePro-34E Twin-Loop Wire Binding Machine Review
- There are many twin-loop wire binding machines available and one of the newest is the OfficePro-34E from Tamerica. This device is one of the several the company has released this spring and we recently had a chance to try it out. Keep reading to find out what we think are its strengths and weaknesses.
- The OfficePro-34E has an excellent punching capacity. This device can punch up to 20 sheets at a time so you'll be able to get your document ready for binding within minutes. The punch is electric so it's comfortable to use for extended periods of time.
- This machine is perfect for binding letter-sized documents that measure 8.5" x 11". It's also compatible with A4 paper so you have some flexibility when selecting what size of paper to use. There are disengageable dies so you don't need to worry about the pages having too many
You Save: 36%
You Save: 51%
You Save: 35%
You Save: 30%
Questions & Answers
Does this machine have a place to measure the thickness of the pages needing to be bond? Like a width gage.
Asked by Lynn Kate 10 months ago
Thank you for the question! The Tamerica OfficePro-34E Wire Binding Machine does not have a gauge to measure the thickness of a document. It does have a reference chart on the portion that folds down. We also have a handy table on our website for spine sizing ( link: https://www.mybinding.com/sizing-guides ).
Answered by MyBinding 10 months ago