- Model NameModelLamination ThicknessLamination SpeedLaminating WidthWarm Up TimeHeating SystemOperating TemperatureSpeed ControlTemperature ControlRoller AdjustmentMounting CapabilityReverse FunctionCore SizeDimensionsPower ConsumptionWarranty
- TCC1655-HC1.5 - 10mil4 fpm65"25minHeated RollersN/AYesYesYes1/2"Yes1" - 2.25" & 3"83" x 27" x 34"3000WATTS1 Year
- VersaLam 2700-P1.5 - 10mil4 fpm27"N/A1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AYesYesYesup to 3/16"Yes1" and 3"51" x 27" x 24"1600W1 Year
- Versalam 2700-HC1.5 - 10mil4 Feet per Minute27"N/A1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AYesYesYesup to 1/4"Yes1 or 3"51" x 27" x 24"1600W1 Year
- TCC-2700XM1.5 - 10mil8.8 fpm27"N/A1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AYesYesYesup to 1/4"Yes1"48" x 19" x 18"1600W1 Year
- Versalam-13001.5 - 10 mil8.8 fpm13"N/AN/AN/AYesYesYesup to 1/4"Yes1" and 3"34" x 24" x 18"1600W1 Year
- Versalam 2700-EP1.5 - 10 mil8.8’/min27"N/AN/AN/AYesYesYesup to 1/4” boardsYes1" & 3"51” x 27” x 24”1600W1 Year
- TCC12001.5 - 10 mil4 fpm45"N/A1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AYesYesYesup to 1/2Yes1" and 3"66" x 27" x 52"3000W1 Year
- TCC-1200HC1.5mil to 10mil13 feet per minute45"N/AN/AN/AN/AlYesYesup to 1/2”Yes1”. 2.25” and 3” Core Size62" x 45" x 27"3000W1 Year
- TCC-1400F+1.5 – 5 mil8.8 fpm14”10 minutes1-side & 2-side lamination.N/AN/AN/AN/Aup to 3/16"Yes1"35" x 18" x 11"1600W1 Year
- TCC-655Q1.5 - 10mil5 fpm25"10 minutesHot Roller Internal Infrared Heater150ºC / 302ºF maximumKey PadKey PadManual (6-presets)up to 3/16"Yes1"35" x 18" x 11"1400W1 Year
Tamerica VersaLam 2700-P 27" One Side / Two Side Roll Laminator
- Variable Speed and Temperature control.
- Accepts up to 10 mil films.
- One sided and two sided laminating.
- Laminating rollers made of top-grade silicon rubber.
- Silicon Heated roller for easy clearing and scratch-free lamination.
- Run / Stop switch for bottom roller heat with reverse function.
- 2 Built-in trimmers.
- Safety shield.
- Cooling fans.
- Temperature conversion (C/F).
- UL approved.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Tamerica TCC 2700 27" Roll Laminator
- Lamination Thickness: 1.5 - 10mil
- Lamination Speed: 4 fpm
- Laminating Width: 27"
- Mounting Capability: up to 3/16"
- Core Size: 1" and 3"
- Dimensions: 51" x 27" x 24"
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Tamerica Versalam 2700-P Roll Laminator Review
When selecting a roll laminator, choosing a versatile machine is always a good idea. One such device is the Tamerica Versalam 2700-P. Here's a review of it so you can learn just how versatile it really is.
The 2700-P is a great machine to get if you need to laminate large items. This laminator can process items that are up to 27 inches wide so you'll be able to laminate large documents (i.e. signs, banners, etc.) in addition to standard letter-sized documents that are 8.5" x 11".
This machine has been designed to perform both one- and two-sided lamination. One-sided lamination is good for a variety of materials such as book covers. The classic two-sided processing is great for giving a document total protection. Whichever style you prefer, you can use this machine to achieve it.
The 2700-P is compatible with laminating film from 1 to 10 mil thick. The rolls of film can have cores that are either 1" or 3". It's also compatible with mounting boards as long as they're 3/16" thick or less.
This device is flexible enough to utilize 500-foot rolls of film that are 1.5 mil thick. If you choose to do this, you'll be able to use the same roll of film for a long time.
The 2700-P's rollers are made from high-quality silicone. One of the rollers is heated which ensures your documents will look their best and won't be marred by wrinkles or bubbles.
This laminator is pretty easy to use. There's a simple on/off switch that can cause the lower roller to become heated or not. Also, the machine has a helpful chart that fills you in on what temperature and speed settings you should use. (The speed and temperature settings are variable.) And if you're wondering how to load film into the machine, there's a how-to guide on the side of the device.
If you need to laminate your items quickly, it's possible with the 2700-P. This machine can laminate a 4-foot long document in just one minute.
This machine has a number of user-friendly features. For example, there's a protective shield to help you stay safe and the machine has an emergency shut-off feature you can use if anything goes wrong.
The 2700-P comes with a stand so you won't need to purchase one nor will you have to clear any of your work surfaces.
Finally, this laminator's warranty lasts for an entire year.
The Tamerica Versalam 2700-P is, as the name suggests, very versatile. This machine stands out because it has the ability to do both one- and two-sided lamination. It's great for both small and large documents, as well as items that need to be placed on mounting boards. You'll be able to use both thick and thin laminating film which will be very convenient. And you'll find this machine easy to use. Plus, you won't have to make room on your work surface for this device. With so many reasons to check out the 2700-P, be sure to take a look at it today.