Triumph 5260 20-3/8" Automatic Programmable Cutter
This Triumph 5260 is a 20-3/8" inch programmable paper cutter with automatic clamp, power back gauge, digital touchpad, and IR safety light beams on front table. The Triumph 5260 has a programmable control module for the power backgauge with multi-lingual touch pad, and 99 programs with 99 steps in each program can be stored. The convenient, drop-in tool holder is located on the rear of the machine and keeps all tools necessary for routine maintenance(including blade changes) within reach. Its Patented EASY CUT blade activation bars ensure true, two-hand operation and allow blade and clamp to be activated independently. Plus, blade changes can be made without removing the machine covers. Increase your work productivity and output with this Triumph 5260 20-3/8" Automatic Programmable Cutter.
- IR Safety Curtain. The IR light beam safety curtain covers the work area to ensure the highest level of operator safety.
- Electronic Hand Wheel. The electronic hand wheel, with infinitely variable speed control, is used for manual back gauge positioning.
- Easy Cut Blade Activation Bars. Patented EASY CUT blade activation bars ensure true, two-hand operation and allow blade and clamp to be activated independently.
- Programmable Back Gauge The control module for the power back gauge can store 99 programs with up to 99 steps in each.
- Tool Holder. Convenient, drop-in tool holder is located on the rear of the machine and keeps all tools necessary for routine maintenance (including blade changes) within reach.
- Safe Blade Changes. Blade changes can be made without removing the machine covers. The handy blade changing device covers the cutting edge of blade.
- Cutting Width: 20 3/8"
- Cutting Height: 3"
- Narrow Cut: 1 3/8"
- Length Behind Blade: 20 3/8"
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz (20 amp dedicated line required)
- Motor Output (Horsepower): 2
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 44" x 33 7/8" x 51" (56 1/2" W with side tables)
- Part Number: CU0489
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Comprehensive SCS Safety Package Features:
- Patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation.
- IR light beam safety curtain on front table.
- Safety cover on rear table.
- Main switch and safety lock with key.
- 24 volt controls (low voltage).
- Patented IDEAL safety drive.
- Automatic blade and clamp return from every position.
- Disc brake for instant blade stop.
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade.
- Blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
- Blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers.
- Ergonomic, 37 inch working height.
- Electric blade and clamp drive.
- Electric back gauge drive with touchpad for easy programming.
- Digital measurement display (cm or inches) with multilingual operator guidance, accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch.
- Stores 99 programs with up to 99 steps in each (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated as a single step).
- Pre-programmed for standard paper sizes.
- Memory key for repeat cuts.
- Automatic SET function for reference measurement and EJECT function for pushing out paper.
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display.
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting.
- Bright, LED optical cutting line.
- 3-step, LED front table illumination.
- Adjustable, spindle guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders.
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables.
- High quality, German steel blade.
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides.
- All-metal construction.
- Includes stand with storage shelf, easy-access tool holder, and paper blocking tool.
- Optional side tables increase work surface.
- UL and C UL approved.
Questions & Answers