Label Printers & Finishers
In this range of Label Printers and Label Finishers you will find anything that will significantly improve your organization’s productivity. Ingeniously designed and professional grade, these printers and finishers offer the perfect combination of quality and convenience. Choose the system you need from the varied products listed below.
Part #: AFNL502
- Print vibrant and colorful prime labels with dye-based inks
- Use pigment inks for exceptional water, abrasion, and UV resistance
- Industrial steel construction
- Flexibility to change label designs and content on the fly
- Part #: AFN26849
- Part #: L701
- Part #: L901
- Part #: ColorMaxLP2
- Part #: L901-Plus
Part #: HW-SPRINT
- Prints on media as narrow as .75 inch widths up to 8.5 inches.
- Roll Diameter: Up to 8" diameter
- Print Speed: Up to 6 ips (inches per second)
- Integrated gap sensors eliminate the need for pre-printed registration marks.
Part #: L801-Plus
- Produces water-resistant printed labels
- Perfect for applications such as chilled beverages, foods, chemical or pharmaceutical products.
- Memjet-powered stationary printhead.
- Print speed of up to 60 feet/minute
- Part #: DLF-140
- Part #: AFN23139
- Part #: HW-600e-120V
Part #: DLP-2100
- Can print, die cut, and finish labels at up to 60 feet per minute
- Capable of laminating, die cutting, waste matrix removal, slitting and rewinding to finished rolls
- 1600 DPI full-color output
- With the AfiniaL901 Label Printer inline, it can produce more than 25,000 full-color 3 x 4 inch labels per hour.
Part #: AFN28053
- All-in-one system that unwind, laminate, digitally plotter-cut, remove waste, slit, and rewind
- Plotter cutting technology that allows you to cut different types of material and shapes, on the fly
- Equipped with a cutter management tool/camera black-mark registration system that provides cutting speed optimization
- Ultra-precise cutting abilities, easily produce beautiful full-bleed labels