There are two primary reasons to consider buying a pouch laminator with a 11-13 inch throat. First, you can use the machine to laminate letter sized pouches that are sealed on the long edge. Feeding letter sized documents this direction will actually increase your speed and efficiency by more than 30%. Second, you can laminate larger format items including menus, 11" x 17" sheets and two letter sized sheets in a single full double letter pouch. If either of these features is important to you why not choose a 11" - 13" model along with some pouches and start laminating today.
- Part #: DH330
Part #: SWI-1703098
- 7000L warms up in just 1 minute to begin laminating right away.
- 55" per minute laminating speed. Laminates up to 45 documents in 10 minutes.
- Advanced Auto Pouch Thickness Detection feature allows laminator to determine and self-adjust to best settings based on the thickness of the item.
- Auto jam detection and motorized reverse make it easy to clear lamination errors.
Part #: IL-1346W
- Laminating Speed: 23.6" (600 mm)/ min
- Number of Rollers: 4
- Entry Width: 13" (330 mm)
- Warm-Up Time: 60 seconds
Part #: IL-1326W
- Laminates at 18.90 in. (480 mm.) per minute.
- 2 roller system prevents wrinkling, bubbling, and hazing.
- Hot and Cold lamination for pouches 3-5 Mil. thick.
- Laminating Width: 13"
- Part #: Leon13DX
- Part #: TCC6000
- Part #: 1700300
- Part #: AKPLULTRAX10
Part #: 5736601
- Rapid 1-minute warm-up with InstaHeat Technology
- 12-1/2" entry width accommodates multiple document sizes
- Hot lamination for 3-mil or 5-mil and cold setting for self-adhesive pouches
- Green light and audible beep indicate when machine is ready to laminate