- Product NameModelCut sizesWhy buy?Aluminimum composite panel e.g DibondSteel composite panel e.g MultishieldV-grooves DibondMDFCast acrylic e.g PlexiglasGlassPVC foamboardCorrugated/fluted plasticCorrugated cardboardFoam centred boardMountboardAluminimum sheetBannersPop-upsFilm & self-adhesive vinylsMagnetic sheetTextiles, tissue paper and wallpaperIncluded with machineAccessories
- SteelTrakVolume production of rigid and semi rigid materials. Need to V-groove.≤ 4mm (1/8")≤ 3mm (3/32")≤ 6mm (3/32") - with optional v-grooving tool in 5 size≤ 3mm (3/32")≤ 3mm (3/32") - Scoring only≤ 6mm (1/4") - with optional glass scoring kit≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 6mm (1/4")≤ 1mm (1/4") - with optional cutting headN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A100 medium duty utility blades
Twin wheel cutter
spare sightline strip
- Excalibur 3SSome need to cut rigid and semi rigid materials≤ 3mm (3/32")N/AN/A≤ 3mm (3/32")≤ 3mm (3/32") - Scoring onlyN/A≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")N/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/AN/A100 medium duty utility blades
Twin wheel cutter
spare sightline strip
- Evolution3 SmartFoldProduction cutting needs with high accuracy for semi rigid and light weight materials. Need to free up space on workbench by folding down. No need for cutting mat - integrate cutting strip included.≤ 3mm (3/32") scoring with Rocker tool head onlyN/AN/AN/A≤ 3mm (3/32") - Scoring onlyN/A≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")N/AN/AYesYesYesYesYes100 Graphik blades, double Graphik tool head
- Evolution3 BenchTopRegular cutting needs with high accuracy for semi rigid and lightweight materials. Cutting mat required if using Fabric head.≤ 3mm (3/32") scoring with Rocker tool head onlyN/AN/AN/A≤ 3mm (3/32") - Scoring onlyN/A≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")N/AN/AYesYesYesYesYes100 Graphik blades, double Graphik tool head
- Evolution3 FreeHandPortable cutting with high accuracy. Cutting mat required.N/AN/AN/AN/A≤ 3mm (3/32") - Scoring onlyN/A≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")N/AN/AYesN/AYesYesYes100 Graphik blades, double Graphik tool head
- Sabre Series 2General purpose cutting of most standard semi rigid and light weight materials with less need for accuracy. Cutting mat required if using fabric blade.N/AN/AN/AN/A≤ 3mm (3/32") - Scoring onlyN/A≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")≤ 13mm (1/2")N/AN/AYesN/AYesYesYes100 medium duty utility blades, 10 Graphik blades, 1 Graphik blade holder, 1 rotary blade holder, 1 medium duty blade holder
- SimplexLight cutting needs with little accuracy and a high need for portability. Cutting mat required.N/AN/AN/AN/A≤ 3mm (3/32") - Scoring only with optional SCON/A≤ 6mm (1/4")≤ 10mm (3/8")≤ 10mm (3/8")≤ 10mm (3/8")N/AN/AYesN/AYesYesYes - with optional textile cutter100 medium duty utility blades
Keencut 80" Sabre 2 General Purpose Cutter - SAB200
- Keencut cutters are the most accurate on the market
- Versatile cutter for a wide range of materials
- Sits directly on a bench or mounted to the optional stand
- Securely clamps even the most delicate materials
- Safety by design
- Reduces cutting time
- Keeps wastage to a minimum
- Simple and instinctive operation
- Calibrated for immediate ‘out of the box’ accuracy
- Manufactured and finished with premium quality materials
- Guaranteed for 5 years
The Sabre Series 2 will safely cut a wide range of materials, up to 13mm (1/2″) thick and 3m (120″) wide. It is a fully mobile cutting solution with no need for calibration when installed. Its strong base will compensate for a substandard work surface to provide a stable cutting platform and it will sit directly on a bench or can be mounted on an optional stand that has the capacity to be fitted with a waste catcher and roll feed to become the perfect production cutter.
Secure and accurate
The Sabre Series 2 has guaranteed 1.0mm (0.004″) accuracy. Full-length silicone grip strips in the base and underside of the cutter bar hold your cutting media firmly in place. The integral base plate has metric parallel indents and a cut groove to assure accuracy. Floating, self-adjusting hinges automatically adjust to give lay-flat cutting on materials up to 13mm (1/2″) thick and holds the slideway above the work-surface for easy repositioning of the media.
Safety by design
The Sabre Series 2 is designed to provide maximum operator safety for all users in a wide range of environments such as commercial offices, industrial workshops or craft studios. It provides a controlled and measured method of cutting for a wide range of materials, removing all the dangers of using a hand knife. The Sabre securely clamps the media, and the blade is always under control. The automatic blade retraction and safely contained blades also protect the user when placing material on the cutter.
Simple to use
The Sabre Series 2 is simple to operate, requiring little training. The ergonomically designed cutting head allows single-handed cutting action and uses downward pressure to engage the blade. The single tool head offers a choice of three blade holders which can be switched safely and quickly to suit different materials. Blade changing and depth adjustment are simple and completed without the use of additional tools.
Perfect for the educational environment
The level of safety and simplicity of use makes the Sabre Series 2 perfectly suited for use by inexperienced operators in educational environments.
Multiple heads for maximum flexibility and performance
The Sabre Series 2 has three blades as standard:
Graphik blade holder: designed for the sign maker and digital printer with a specially crafted knife edge for extra stability in tougher materials and a cutting depth of up to 13mm (1/2″). By running the blade backwards, acrylics can be scored for snapping. The reversible blades have the ability to be set to cut left-right or right-left.
Rotary blade holder: cold cuts textiles and other delicate materials and is ideal for trimming thin strips off banners and posters where a knife blade would be too aggressive. It is fitted with a red safety blade guard to be engaged when not in use. A cutting mat is required to be used when using the rotary blade holder, please note this is not supplied.
Medium duty blade holder: uses standard off-the-shelf medium duty utility blades for general purpose, economical cutting and can be adjusted to cut materials up to a depth of 10mm (3/8″).
The slide system is designed for operator adjustment and minimal maintenance and the Sabre Series 2 is calibrated for immediate ‘out of the box’ accuracy.
Five year guarantee
By manufacturing in-house, with only the highest quality materials, Keencut can guarantee that the Sabre Series 2 will provide reliable long-lasting and accurate service. All Keencut products are offered with a comprehensive five year guarantee.
In the box
100 medium duty utility blades
- Materials cut:
- Semi-rigid materials
- PVC foamboard ≤ 13mm (1/2")
- Corrugated / fluted plastic e.g Correx ≤ 13mm (1/2")
- Corrugated cardboard ≤ 13mm (1/2")
- Foam centred board ≤ 13mm (1/2")
- Rigid materials (scoring only)
- Cast acrylic / Plexiglas ≤ 3mm (3/32")
- Flexible materials
- Magnetic sheet
- Self-adhesive vinyl
- Textiles and delicate materials
- Semi-rigid materials
- Cut Length cm ("): 200cm (80")
- A cm ("): 218cm (85.75")
- B cm ("): 33cm (13")
- Packed Weight: 35kg (77lbs)
- Packed Dimensions cm ("): 228 x 40 x 19cm (90 x 16 x 8")
- Warranty: 5 year Comprehensive Guarantee
- Old Part Number: 60737
- New Part Number: SAB200
Keencut Sabre 2 General Purpose Cutter Demo Video
Sabre 2 General Purpose Cutters
Replacement Blades and Accessories
|Product Name||Item Number|
|Medium-duty blades (100)||CA50-019|
|Superior Quality blades (100)||CA50-010|
|Graphik D .017 Blades (100)||CA50-032|
|45mm Premium Circular textile blades (10)||CIR45|
|Vertical 45mm Textile Blade Holder; fits 69132 blades||VABHC|
|Yellow "T" silicone cord (pack of 32')||SILYT|
|White silicone cord (pack of 32')||SILWR|
|36" Extended measuring arm (for all Sabre 2 cutters)||SABEMA|
|Stand Package for 80" Sabre Series 2 General Purpose Cutter||STP7|