Keencut SteelTrak 98" Vertical Substrate Cutter - 60383
- Vertical cutting length of 98" (250cm).
- 3 Turn and lock ready mounted tools for instant action.
- All three blades cut on the same line.
- Full length extra-grip clamping system.
- Integral counterbalance. The counterbalance eliminates the load from the cutting head. , and because operators are not lifting the full weight of the head, they can concentrate solely on cutting the material. Thus, increasing their output productivity and decreasing the time spent.
- Includes Wall mount kit, Medium-duty utility blades (100), Acrylic scorning blade, and Composite twin-wheel cutting tool.
- Telescopic legs adjust for height & minimum fatigue.
- State-of-the-Art counterbalance.
- The main body encloses a balance weight system so that the cutting head can be suspended at any height.
- Change blades in an instant, with no need to lift the heavy duty cutting head.
- Ease of cutting wide media using a dual counterbalance and Pull Bar system.
- No mistakes, no special operator knowledge, no color coded production stops.
- The one-piece squaring arm makes calibrating the SteelTraK easy to achieve accurate cuts.
- A robust frame includes extruded aluminum back beams that support sheets of all sizes and prevent off cuts (including flexible materials) from falling through the frame.
- Fold aluminum composite, PVC board and corrugated plastic.
- Cut smoothly and silently without debris, noise or burred edges.
- Remove exactly the correct amount from one side of the sheet material.
- Optional V-Groove cutting tool is perfect for making trays, trade show display stands and light boxes at a fraction of cost and time. The V-Groove device cuts a “v” out of the back of the material — for instance, in aluminum composite — through one section of aluminum and through the plastic core, permitting the material to be folded to 90°.
- Optional Free Standing Kit available.
- 5 year general warranty.
- 20 year warranty on bearings.
- 100% Manufactured in the UK.
- Cutting Capabilities:
- Acrylic (up to 1/4", scoring & snapping)
- Aluminum (.040")
- Aluminum composite (up to 4mm)
- Corrugated plastic
- Flexible polycarbonate (up to 3mm)
- Honeycomb board
- Foam Board
- Glass (up to 1/4", scoring & snapping)
- MDF (up to 3mm)
- PVC board
- Cut Length: 98"
- Max Cutting Thickness: 13mm
- Suitable for Cutting: Aluminum composite, PVC, Foam board, foam center board, corrugated plastics, glass, acrylic, and more.
- Part Number: 60383
- Dimensions: 98" x 84" x 12"-16" (H x W x D)
SteelTrak Vertical Substrate Cutters
Replacement Blades and Accessories
|Product Name||Item Number|
|2mm V-Groove Tool||69142|
|3mm V-Groove Tool||69143|
|4mm V-Groove Tool||69144|
|6mm V-Groove Tool||69146|
|Aluminum Twin-Wheel tool cuts up to .040" aluminum||69127|
|Freestanding Kit for 98" SteelTraK||66004|
|27.5" Squaring Arm Extension for all SteelTraK models||69149|
|Glass Cutting Kit w/glass scoring wheel||69129|
|Replacement site line strips (pack of 3)||69117|
|Replacement Composite twin wheels only||69126|
|Replacement aluminum twin wheels only||69128|
|Medium-duty blades (100)||69108|
|Tungsten Carbide Glass Scoring Wheel||69114|
|Superior Quality blades (100)||69119|
|Replacement V-Groove Blade||69147|
|Replacement V-Groove Blade (Pack of 5)||69148|
Easily selectable three-in-one cutting tool.
Three turn and lock ready mounted tools for instant
QUICK SET PRODUCTION STOPS
Fitted as standard with a pair of left and right Quick
Two flip stops – which can be engaged or disengaged
Pre-lubricated ball bearings glide along two steel tracks, resulting in precision cuts,
Full-length, extra-grip clamping system secures materials, and a transparent cutline